Event details and schedule
- Run for the Wine 5K t-shirt
- A commemorative wine glass
- A glass of our estate wine
- A race bib
- Live music
- Packet pick up will be from 11am - 5pm April 3rd - 7th and 9am - 11am on April 8th.
- The race will begin at 11am on April 8th.
- The DJ will begin at 11am and live music will begin at 4pm.
- The course will start at the Vineyard at Florence main facility and go around and through the vineyards. Some of the course WILL be uneven ground, so please be aware and take caution.
- Free parking is available for all participants in front of the Vineyard at Florence tasting facility and will be clearly marked.
What to Bring/Wear:
- Please bring a valid government-issued photo ID when you pick up your packet.
- Please wear running/athletic apparel and running shoes;/sneakers. This will be a partly off-road event.
- There will be a food truck and cafe on site if you would like to eat before/after the event
- Children under 21 welcome until 4 PM
- NO STROLLERS will be allowed on the course
Please be advised that the running course may be uneven due to the course going "off-road". Please remember to take caution when running this race. Once again, strollers or pets will not be permitted. ALSO please note than any registrants that sign up AFTER March 9th will NOT be guaranteed a t-shirt, although extra shirts will be ordered to try and fit demand.