What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Sell a Home : 2TX Realty
You can't afford to call anyone else when it's time to sell your current home. You'll be able to pick the listing package that best suits your needs and the listing percentage that best suits your wallet. At 2Tx Realty, our main focus is on advertising to provide the most exposure to get the best price for your home from a buying public. You can call and set up a free, no obligation listing appointment and we'll give you the information you need to feel amazing about selling your home. We keep a standard of executive professionalism with the ability to adapt with every day challenges for a Realtor.
Here are just a few of the ways that I can help you sell your home.
- Ft Hood MLS, Temple/Belton MLS, WBBOR MLS and ABOR MLS
- Automatic uploads to all the major search sites
- Featured listing on Yahoo Search, Zillow, Real Estate.com, Homes.com, Trulia.com
- Listed as a Featured Listing on our website www.TwoTexas.com, RealEstate.com
- Full Color Executive Style sign custom wood frame
- Beautiful Virtual Tour attached to your listing viewable by all online viewers
- Virtual Tours are uploaded to our Facebook along with your listing
- Broker Open House catered by HR Catering perpared by professional chef and hosted by an Executive
- Public Open House published in both Temple and Belton
- Ads in the Fort Hood Sentinel go to everyone on base.
- Ads in Real Estate Magazines that attract buyers.
- Home staging
- Organizing the sale, appraisal, survey, inspections, title services, mortgage services and so much more that has to be done once the home is sold
- Premier Agent for Zillow.com, Google.com, Realestate.com, Yahoo.com, Homes.com, Trulia.com and REALTOR.com to provide large online presence.
- The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
- Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
- Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
- Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
- Mobile marketing leading the industry.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here